Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Audrey Tatou and Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

I just finished watching Coco Avant Chanel starting one of my favorite actresses Audrey Tautou, so I got inspired to google some images, I've always loved Audrey ever since Amelie Poulain and she did a fantastic job playing Coco Chanel in this movie.

Here are some stills of her in Amelie Poulain

And Audrey as Coco Chanel


I loved Coco Chanel's defiant style


And the best scene of the movie, the last one as Chanel looks down at her successful first fashion show as her past is also flashing before her eyes.



The genius herself Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel






Inspiracao: Gabrielle Coco Chanel. Amei o novo filme sobre a vida dela com minha atriz favorita Audrey Tautou. Coco transformou a moda naquela epoca e liberou as mulheres do "Corset" da epoca.

2 comments:

  1. Finalmente to aki no seu blog!!ta bem legal =)
    mais tem postar mais einh?!!
    Acredita q ainda nao vi esse filme?! =O
    pelas fotos e seu comentario jah sei que vou adorar.
    bjinhusss amiga

    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in Amelie, one of the most beautiful movies out there, don't you think?
    I love your style, especially because of the hippie spirit.
    I follow.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment below, Feel free to follow, and for sugestions/questions email me at Lestylejournal@hotmail.com. xoxo

Obrigado pelos comentarios, para perguntas/sugestoes pode me mandar um email pra Lestylejournal@hotmail.com
Bjs.