Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chanel F/W 10

I thought I had done my blogging share for this weekend, but I just couldn't help posting about this collection, I'm just in love with some of these pieces! A girl can dream....Just when I was about to say that this collection would've been perfect if the fur was fake, I find out that it is!! Good Job Largerfeld! I'm totally loving the tweed/fur suits and jackets combinations and furry shorts, the iceberg landscape runway was a perfect match to showcase this hot collection.

Traducao: Eu achava que ja tinha blogado suficiente esse fim de semana, mais nao aguentei, tive que postar sobre essa colecao F/W 10 da Chanel. Logo quando eu ia dizer que essa coleção seria perfeita se fosse faux fur, eu descubro que e. Parabens Largerfeld! Estou totalmente amando as jaquetas e terninhos com combinacoes de tweed/fur, e o mini short peludo, e com a passarela de iceberg foi uma combinação perfeita pra mostrar essa colecao muita linda.

1 comment:

  1. tbm adorei q eles usaram faux fur! finally =)
    gostei tbm dos vestidinhos ..bj
    peace & love

    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment below, Feel free to follow, and for sugestions/questions email me at Lestylejournal@hotmail.com. xoxo

Obrigado pelos comentarios, para perguntas/sugestoes pode me mandar um email pra Lestylejournal@hotmail.com
Bjs.